Friday 6 December 2013

Banded Jewel remains

OK Well it was almost quick work to make the top of a new quilt out of the left over Jewel Blocks.
had to unpick a few Bands and resew, but got there in the end.
I have the backing, but need to go and get some batting. Won't do that until I travel to Tauranga via Hamilton at xmas, so will be taking my Machine and finishing it when we are away Housesitting in Tauranga.
The bands Vertical are a Deep Charcoal and I have a deep grey for the back. Think One of my DIL's has dibs on this already.
I still have to add the buttons within the squares to give the quilt a real POP , got a selection from Spotlight in the main colours of the quilt, there's about 100 buttons so I have plenty to play with. May add extra buttons at the corners , will see once I lay it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment